Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas at the Underwood's (Ginny and Daniel's)



















































































































Sunday evening we had our "Christmas Eve" gathering at Jonathan's mom and dads. The whole family was there....including mine. We are SO incredibly blessed in the Christmas season with how our families gather. We do Christmas eve with Jonathan's family (and my family comes over too). Then we do Christmas day with my family (and Jonathan's family comes over too). It couldn't be any better. This year was pretty neat because I got to meet Jonathan's cousin Brandi...let's just say I have been waiting a LONG time to meet her. We had a lot of fun watching the little one's (Jonathan's little cousins) unwrap their gifts and playing the white elephant gift swap. I got the best gift...Cranium! Here are some pictures of the night of fun:

No comments:

Post a Comment