Emersyn is going to be 1 next Friday the 26th! I truly cannot believe that a year has flown by this fast. And to think they will only go faster. She is such a big girl with SO much personality.
- She has a descent little vocabulary: duck, kitty, mom or mama, papa (nana Susan's husband), ta da, there it is (this is very much so all smushed into one word, but seriously she is like a sponge), down, daddy, ball, dog.
- She can tell you what a cow says, a duck says, and what a dog says.
- She can point to your nose, eyes, mouth, and feet.
- She loves to dance!!! She gets her whole body into it!!
- She loves eating and she is such a good eater. What a blessing.
- Still nursing at least once a day, sometimes twice. (It absolutely warms my heart while nursing when she stops and looks up at me and says "mamma")
- Sleeps so good at night, naps are usually once a day 1.5 to 2hrs.
- She adores her daddy, and Mrs. Susan! The only way I can coherse her to leave is by telling her we are going to see daddy.
- Loves to climb. She is constantly climbing in and out of her little rocking chair.
- She has such a sweet little heart and loves people.
- Has just recently starting crying when I leave her in the church nursery, but she has some AWESOME teachers and of course her best cousin Reagan in her class.
Anyway I will definitely be updating birthday party pictures :)