Saturday, May 16, 2009

Kissing Cousins

I decided that I needed to run to Lenox mall this Friday to make an exchange and did not want to go it alone. Jonathan was busy running sound at the church for an awards night so I decided I would see if my sweet cousin could go with me. We had such a blast even though we spent most of our time in the car. Me and my cousin grew up very close and we even got to be roomates for 1 short year in college together. She is like having a second sister. She is also 11 weeks pregnant so we got to chat about all the new and exciting things her body is going through (NO morning sickness). I love her so much and feel so blessed to be able to walk beside her in such an awesome time in her and her husbands life...besides I'm getting a new little cousin!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I live like a mile from Lenox. You should have stopped in. Plus, we have a little cousin you need to see. Keith

    ReplyDelete