Sunday, March 22, 2009

Somethings in the water!

And no I am not pregnant. But I have counted up the people who I have at least some contact with weather through blogging, they are family or friends and I know 11 people at some stage in a pregnancy. I don't think I have ever know this many people pregnant...but I guess this is a sign of aging. So since I know so many people pregnant right now my creativy bug has come out and I have made a gorgous dress (I promise Im not trying to brag, but when you see it you will want one too!) with the help of my mother-in-law. I took a picture but Im writing this post at her house as we make the matching headband and don't have my cord to download the picture...but probably by the time this is read I will have it uploaded. Anyway, I picked the coordinating fabric for the dress at the local JoAnn's fabric store. I baught the pattern for the dress in a kit from etsy. It was very inexpensive and it came with a yard of fabric and ribbon. I have not made that dress yet but I have decided to keep the fabric from the kit for myself...maybe some day soon I will have a little girl to put it on :) The dress I made is for a girl in the science dept. at school who is havin a little miracle girl and is due april 25th. She had a car accident and broke her spine in 4 places at 4 weeks pregnant. She was in a back brace until Novermber (before her belly started growing to much). We are throwing her a shower on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment