Saturday, January 17, 2009

Your Invited

To all of my faithful followers...

Love is in the air...
Create some jewlery you can share!

We'll have food, friends, and fun,
So bring yourself and bring someone!

With Valentines right around the
corner beading some custom jewlery
for your loved ones is the perfect gift!

Date: January 31, 2009
Time: 2:00
Place: Anne Marie's

*Please comment if you need an address,
but you won't be able to map quest us...
its impossible. I will email you and personally
explain how to get to my house.

I recently went to a friends bead party and it was so much fun. You can purchase from the catalog, but it is much more fun to make the jewlery yourself. I made 2 bracelets as Christmas gifts. I gave one to my mom and one to my sister-in-law Lauren. They were affordable to make and they loved them! All the beads are semi precious (No plastic cheap beads). You can make earrings, bracelets, and necklaces. If you would are able to join us, just let me know. There is absolutely NO pressure to buy, just good fun and fellowship with friends. And please feel free to bring as many of your friends as you would like!

1 comment:

  1. Hey- is there a catalog or something for those of us not fortunate enough to live close by? :)

    Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete