Saturday, May 21, 2011

Check it out!!!

Adorned with gorgeous hand crocheted flowers my dearest friend made!
I LOVE this one and can't wait to make one for Emersyn Kate!



Recently sold this one on eBay!





So I have decided to turn a much loved hobby into a small business! I have been sewing for about 2 years now. My mother in law showed me the basics when I decided I needed an inexpensive yet meaningful way to give gifts. Since then it has taken off. My grandmother is also an amazing seamstress and I have to give her credit too for passing on her talent! That being said, I have had so much fun sewing making things from dresses for little girls, bibs, burp cloths, onsies, pillow covers, curtains, and I hope to begin making baby bedding!



So If you or any one you know would like some beautiful hand made gifts at a good price check out my FB page "Bella Mia"

Above are some things I have made recently!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, first time to comment.. I just wanted to shout like.. what lovely dresses!! I would love to see more of your handmade clothes for baby. Is there any website that I can visit??

    ReplyDelete